This holiday season we will be collecting items to distribute to homeless, displaced, and disadvantaged students across 58 schools through Project 150. Project 150 is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2011 by two Nevada Natives who heard of 150 homeless students at Rancho High School. We will start collecting items from now until December 16th.
Here is a list of items you can donate:
1. Clothing: Socks, Underwear, etc.
2. Hygiene Products: Shampoo, Conditioner, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, feminine hygiene products, etc.
3. Food: non-perishable – granola bars, cup-a-noodle soups, cans of vegetables, etc.
4. Sports Equipment: shoes, basketball, football, volleyball, etc.
5. Gift Cards: Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.
6. If you want to donate cash – CFRA will put your money towards gift cards.
On Saturday, December 16th – two local gyms will join us to support this organization & WOD with us as well at the 1030 class.
If you are interested in other volunteer opportunities with this organization, please visit project150.org.